River’s Edge is a quiet, family-friendly campground in Eastern NC, located on the Bay River between Bayboro NC and Vandemere, NC. With over 700 feet of waterfront, two fishing piers, and a boat ramp, Rivers Edge Family Campground offers campers the availability to enjoy Bay River’s beauty and bounty from the shoreline or by boat, kayak, canoe or whatever water toy you choose. At River’s Edge, we are truly a family campground: You may come as a stranger, but you will leave as family!
Whether you’re grilling out, sitting by the fire pit, or cooking a meal for your family in your RV, it’s always important to be safe and cautious in order to prevent fires and/or accidents. At River’s Edge, we want you to have a fun and safe time when you visit us. So, here are some fire prevention tips to keep you and your loved ones safe:
- One of our park rules is that campfires can only be in a covered fire pit and not on the ground. This is a safety precaution for your own safety and the safety of your campground neighbors.
- Never leave a fire unattended, and be sure to fully extinguish it with water or sand when you’re done.
- Always keep a fire extinguisher within reach with cooking or tending to a fire.
- If you’re using a grill or creating a campfire, be sure to stay at least 6-10 feet from any RV and overhanging trees or brush.
- Be sure to clean your grill thoroughly after each use as leftover food debris and grease can cause accidental fires.
- Always monitor children and pets when you’re cooking, grilling, or enjoying a campfire.
- Fireworks are prohibited on our campgrounds as these can pose a fire hazard.
When you stay with us, you’re like family, and that’s why we want you to practice precaution when you’re around any sort of fire or flame.
Come visit us this summer at River’s Edge Family Campground in Eastern NC on the Bay River.