Park Rules & Guidelines
We want to ensure that all of our guests enjoy their stay at River's Edge Family Campground. With that in mind, please review the following rules and guidelines that we have implemented to help to ensure everyone's safety and satisfaction.
- Suspected criminal activity including misdemeanors will not be tolerated. This applies to minors & adults.
- No outside pets of any kind are allowed.
- Tenants may not cross or trespass onto the lot of any other tenant within the park without their express permission.
- We understand the following additional rules of this property set down by the owner as follow:
- Battery-operated golf carts are allowed.
- No off-road vehicles of any kind – No ATVs including four-wheelers, dirt bikes, motorcycles, or loud scooters.
- No disabled, junk, or wrecked cars will be parked around any home, camper, or on any lot. These vehicles will be towed at the owner’s expense. No partially dismantled or wrecked vehicles or one that cannot be self-propelled or moved in the manner in which it was originally intended can be kept or stored on lot or anywhere in the campground. All vehicles must have current license plate & inspection (county ordinance).
- No automobile repairs can be done in the park.
- No loud parties, music, cars, or other disturbances – no exceptions. respect and get along with neighbors.
- No speeding or reckless driving in the park.
- Keep children from playing in streets and on other tenants property.
- Tenants are responsible for keeping yard clean of all materials – toys, trash, lumber, furniture, old appliances, auto parts, junk or disabled cars, trucks, motorcycles, etc.
- No tires of any kind can be kept or stored on lot.
- No fence or deck is to be put on the lot without approval from manager.
- Report all outside leaking or broken pipes as soon as possible.
- The park owner is not responsible for personal belongings or personal injury or accidents within any camper or within the campground.